Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Plans For My Blog

Hello again,
So as reflected in the 1st post a lot of this blog will revolve around my musical intrests, because that's a huge part of my life. But it will also feature some bits on snowboarding, seeing as that's probably my second favorite thing to do in life. So maybe a vid or two will be featured with some of my favorite riders as well as some of me and my friends in this upcoming season, and if we do well, I think i may submit it to rome for their Local Shred section, cuz there's nobody representing New England up there yet. Soon i'll have a link to my youtube channel where i'll be uploading videos of some of my songs, and maybe some covers too. As far as music, i'll be posting some album reviews some of my favorite playlists and good times had with them.
Talk to you soon,
-Elias

No comments:

Post a Comment